Majoumo Online Exchange
Majoumo Exchange is a revolutionary project that change our way to transfer money and travel with currency. It is the only African leader platform who offers the currency exchange at any person traveling on the continent. With its cheapest fees, it allows you to save money and to travel peacefully and safely. We offers two affordable services: The Direct Exchange and The Third Party Exchange.
The direct exchange is done between the company and the customer. The customer buy credits on our platform and he withdraws the money in local currency at his arrival in his destination.
- Step 1: Connect to our platform. If you do not have any account, it is as simple as easy to create one. Fill your profile with your contact information (email, home address, phone, etc.).
- Step 2: Make a purchase on our platform, no matter where you are. There are three payment methods:
- Direct payment using DEBIT card. Unfortunately we do not accept credit cards.
- Bank Transfer and
- During the buying process, you will also have to fill out a little form requiring to enter BENEFICIARY’S DETAILS, to choose a secret question / answer that will be required at the withdrawal of the money. You will upload the pdf file when you will have done with filling it.
- Once the buying process is done, an invoice statement with a transaction code is generated and sent to the buyer. All code and secret Q/A must be kept safe from theft since it is your responsibility.
- For those who do not have a debit card, you can make a deposit at any of our company agencies or a bank transfer. In both cases, you just present the invoice statement which contents details of your purchase as well as our Bank Account details.
- Step 3: Upon arrival in the country (Cameroon, Gabon, Senegal, Kenya, Ivory Coast, Togo, Mali, Togo, Ghana and Nigeria), you go to one of our agencies to recover the amount in local currency. The exchange rate shall be that amount of the day of the withdrawal at our agency. You will need to provide some informations exchanged with you during the purchase transaction.
- A "Gold" service is available in all our African countries. It offers the possibility to have your money deposited directly on your bank account. You bank account will be credited in local currency. The service allows you to better manage your liquidity and not to walk with large sum of money in cash. It is your responsibility to make sure not to expose yourself to any form of theft.
Standard service: 5€ + 2.5% of the amount
"Gold" Service: 9€ + 2.4 % of the amount
"Gold" Service: 9€ + 2.4 % of the amount
Third Party Exchange
The Third Party Exchange is done between two customers and the company. Let say Ana is traveling from A to destination B. John is traveling from B to destination A. Ana and John make an arrangement on the amount of money each of the them will cash at the destination.
- Step 1: Find on our exchange group, someone who is at your destination, who is traveling to your current location and finally who also needs the third part exchange service.
- Step 2: Both of you should browse on our exchange platform and agree on the amount to exchange. Note that you decide the amount to be exchanged based on the only cards presented on our platform. you can see the amounts in different currencies by clicking the "currency" tab in the upper left corner.
- Step 3 : Once you have agreed on the amount to exchange, you add the cards to your cart and then you proceed with the checkout.
- Step 4: Once both of you are done with the buying process, your invoice statement is sent by email. Print it or save it in your mobile device. The one who is located in Africa uses it to make the payment at our company agency or to make a bank transfer from his bank. You may find our bank account details on your invoice statement. The one who is located abroad will use it to withdraw money at his destination.
- Please Note that in the case of deposit or bank transfer, you should consider transaction delays. In the case of cash deposit at our company agency, the sender receives a receipt of his deposit. He also chooses a secret Question / Answer that he communicates to his beneficiary. This secret information is required for the withdrawal.
- Step 5: Once the deposit or the transfer is confirmed, the company send an email to the one who is located abroad, acquainting him that the money is ready.
- Step 6: This latter sends money to the one located in Africa, using cash deposit, cheque deposit, transfer or other ways. All should be done before traveling. Otherwise the exchange could be canceled.
- Step 7: Once that transaction is confirmed and agreed by each member. The money deposited in Africa could be withdrew by the one abroad, requiring the transaction number, the secret question / answer and other informations.
5€ + 1.65% of the amount.
If you are abroad, your exchange fees will deducted at the withdrawal.